@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

Dec. 20th Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dec. 20th Games

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:00 am

Merrimack at Bedford: Key early tilt to form the landscape of D1 boys. 2 of the best players going at it in Gendron and Meservey. Will Bedford let Gendron score his usual 20 to 30 and clamp down on the other Tomos or will the Bulldogs clamp down on Gendron and make the rest of the team beat you. These 2 teams could meet again 1 week from today in the semis of the QCIBT.

Winny at Keene: Good matchup of 2 teams trying to get upper seeds come March.

Alvirne at Central: Can Alvirne's bigger team deal with the omnipresent Little Green pressure?

Londonderry at Memorial: Some questions may be answered in this game. Who will be playing for Memorial. Hearing Kante and Kabongo may be missing for this game. Will Londonderry make the big push to get into the Top 8 this year after being down for the last few seasons. This is your CIA/FBI matchup for the evening...... As in a lot of intrigue  Cool 

Pinkerton at South: The Panthers look like they might have what it takes to get in the Top 8. Pinkerton lost Testa and Lennon to transfer. A good barometer game to see how the Astro's season will be.

Pembroke at Pelham: Huge D2 tilt in the Snake Pit.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Re: Dec. 20th Games

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:03 am

UL printed yesterday the rescheduled Trinity v Central game will take place Sunday Jan 19th at Trinity.

Different day, but same logistical problems....... Sad Sad Sad 

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

dec 2oth games

Post  3buoyshoops on Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:46 am

Last night results:::BG 72 - 67 over Salem in OT. Concord beats up on Timby. North escapes against West............................................

3buoyshoops
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

dec 2oth games

Post  3buoyshoops on Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:08 pm

Tonights action will be interesting to see who's ready who might not be :Merri has a big Lamb, Bedford overrated out of the gate...Merri wins a battle BARELY, Winny after driving for a week behind an 18 wheeler escapes Keene with a win.Central underestimates Alvirne early...Doc Blows his top, Central wins at home. Londonderry goes into Barnum & Bailey Memorial and starts season off right, Wins. Memorial WAY overrated going into season by media "experts", Circus will continue all season, Memorial Hospital?or As Memorial turns, your choice. Pinky, underrated with the losses of key personal goes into South and steals one, After all how can a school the size of Boston be real bad? cheers . Trinity yawns its way to victory in Concord. Enjoy your hoops tonight Gentlemen.

3buoyshoops
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 pm

Respectively and all Lobster rolls aside 3 Buoys, I will take South over Pinkerton. South getting a W at Spaulding said a lot to me on where the Panthers might be going this season.

I'm not going to say Bedford is overrated out of the gate...... But I had a Running Room Only view  Wink of Bedford in summer league and they had a tough time that game. Meservey wasn't there, but it seemed they had a lot of work to do on the court. Never put it past Fitzy to devise a good glame plan against POY favorite Gendron.

I will state one thing: If you keep supplying me with Ginormous Lobster rolls every time I see you at a court I might be ready to put Exeter #1 in my power poll. FYI...... don't tell anybody, but a couple of years ago I was given Tee shirts by fans of BG and Milford when they won their respective state titles. I'm not putting pressure on Exeter fans to give me a basketball tee shirt (XL), but it could be a good luck charm given the Cardinal/Spartan Ships while I wore their tee shirts......... Just saying  Wink

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  The Edge on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:38 pm

You won't be an XL much longer if you keep eating those lobster rolls.  Basketball rendeer santa 

The Edge
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:53 am

South beat Pinkerton by about 15. Not a good start for the largest HS in NH. I had to get that in because I know a lot of others will.

Londonderry by 22 over Memorial. I don't think Memorial will be in any of the Top 10 polls next week.

Winny goes on the road and gets an impressive 32 point victory over the Blackbirds.

Mack wins a 47 to 44 rock fight over Bedford. Looks like this was a grinding affair.

Pemby pulls out an impressive 63 - 49 victory in the Snake Pit.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:46 am

Gendron hits the winning shot against Bedford:

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/sports/highschoolsports/1024474-457/merrimack-knocks-off-bedford-on-gendrons-3.html#

Gendron and Bourque combine for 37 of Mack's 47 points. This was enough to get a W from Bedford. Will it be enough to get Mack Ws in the future against teams like Trinity, Central, Exeter, BG and Londonderry??

Last edited by Tuesday and Friday on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:49 am

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday on Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:03 am

After the Friday Night Lights FNL team unwraps their Xmas presents next week and vote on their Power Poll Top 10 for the state....... I would hope they could sneak Exeter in there. I just reviewed the Top 10 on the NHN and to not see Exeter in there...... well.......

cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops 

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum