@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month

2013 Pre season Rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2013 Pre season Rankings

Post  TooClutch on Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:06 pm

1.) Trinity- The defending champs return keefe , otis, G, rhodes and The little Gabriel if you can call him that at 6'5 might not be as good as his brother but with a lack of big men in this division i think Trinity will dominate their opponents physically and talent wise, clear #1

2.) Central- They will be very strong with the back court of Hanson and Dickson, I think the transfer of Nolan Flynn firmly puts them as the number 2 team.

3.) Merrimack- Eric Gendron returns and so does most their team from last year including austin falzon and the big man shane, they were a top 5 team last year so i think its very possible for them to repeat their strong regular season and end up at #3

4.) Winnicunit- This pick will probaly surprise a lot of people who would put BG her but I believe that Rich Ruffin and Sam Snollmeyer have the ability to carry this team as senior guards, and they have a view other players that fit in nicely

5.) BG- They return most of their team from last year that made it to the finals, They always seem to get the job done as a unit, not many players ull see on the top 10 scoring list but just a well coached team

6.) Bedford- Cam Mesevery, Jason Capitisan, and Ryan Brown return for the bulldogs. This team has a lot of experience and great coaching, usually a winning combination

7.) Exeter- A solid defensive team and they return big man Max Medly which is a big advantage in a year where division one is lacking in bigs, Tough team always finds a way to keep the game close

8.) Londonderry- Drew Convey, Max Coleman, and Cody Ball can all shoot the heck out of the basketball but the thing that keeps Londonderry from being an elite team is their toughness and their lack of attacking the basket

9.) Memorial- They are always a very talented team and an unpredictable team but I think Kabongo has the to be ability to take over this team and be a POY canidate

10.) Salem- Michael Felix returns for them and he brings a defensive attitude that includes being very physical, I think theyll beat the teams their suppose to and be in every game

11.) North- They return a top 5 scorer in Jordan Lates and they have a few kids who are ready to make an impact this year, i thi nk north gets back in the playoffs this year

12.) Keene- The Blackbirds were the 14th seed last year and only had 3 seniors on the team, they return their point guard and leading scorer Brian Boulay.

13.) Spaulding- Lose a lot of seniors from last year but the good programs have guys ready and I think Spaulding will stay competitive

14.)Alvirne- I thought theyd be better than they were last year but they ended up in the middle of the pack, return Tyler Brown but I think the broncos could fall out the playoffs this year

15.)r- Return Billy Carrol who was probaly their best player last year. They lost some seniors but i still think Dover gets in the playoffs

16.) Pinkerton- The Transfer of Luke Testa to Trinity hurts but someone in that 1,000,000 person school must have the ability to lead them to the playoffs!

TooClutch
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 Pre season Rankings

Post  BoscoD39 on Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Timberlane, Concord, West?

BoscoD39
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Preseason

Post  Hooper on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Interesting now that I have seen these teams play.

Spaulding looked like a final 4 team again (for a half)\

Central I think looked like the best team

Trinity with WG will be the best team

Pembroke could win D1

BG ????

Hooper
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Re: 2013 Pre season Rankings

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content