New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts

+2
Tuesday and Friday
HaleyNHsports
6 posters

Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts

Post  HaleyNHsports Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:26 pm

Next Thursday night, April 4th Eliot, Jon, Pete, Justin & I are going to be having our team meeting for our website going into the spring & summer.

I wanted to invite the Forum members to come to the Auburn Pitts around 7 o'clock and celebrate the end of the season with us. Big Carmen as always will host us and I had such a good time meeting people at Libby's I wanted to make this the first of an annual season ending event.

I'm going to be inviting all the coaches that we speak to during the season as well so it should be a great time.

Love to hear from everybody on it...mark it down Next Thursday night at 7 o'clock at the Auburn Pitts.

PS: GNG this is not an invitiation to corner me for 45 minutes to discuss how BG was 'disrespected again' on all-state picks...for the love of God please...

HaleyNHsports
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty Re: Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:38 pm

In my mind this has the potential to be kind of an EPIC evening.

An evening made for a king or a queen or any other royalty farao

My schedule is clear and I just marked it in blood in my calendar so I won't forget. Cool

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty Re: Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts

Post  mmartineaunhti2015 Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:29 pm

What do you mean by legal age?

mmartineaunhti2015
All-State
All-State

https://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelMartineaumchs

Back to top Go down

Post  HaleyNHsports Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:53 am

Has GNG RSVP'd yet?

HaleyNHsports
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:38 pm

I kind of ran into GNG last Saturday. I kind of told him about the Soiree at the Pitts on Thursday. He kind of said he would be able to make it. So, i think he kind of might be there.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  HaleyNHsports Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:01 am

He kinda better..

So far I've heard from five coaches that will be able to stop in...no pressure on anyone to be there but it should be a good time.

HaleyNHsports
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:14 am

Dave, are you inviting any referees to the Soiree?

After your glowing reviews about the tournament officiating I'm sure a lot of officials would love to rub elbows with you at The Pitts on Thursday.
Very Happy

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:20 pm

Legal age means 21+ since this is an adult beverage serving establishment.

Looking forward to meeting anybody and everybody who shows up. Should be a nice little get together. Game 4 of the 4 games set at yankee stadium will be on as well with first pitch at 7:05 to kick off baseball season.

EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty I'm only going if.......

Post  GNG Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Dave stops calling me Mr. Remillard.

Tom, Tommy, Rem, Remi, T Rem, Big Guy,and Dude are all names that I will answer to. Well that and GNG. Cool

I have a feeling I am going to be rather parched going intoThursday night. Very Happy Very Happy

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty I think the topic for the evening should be ....

Post  GNG Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:45 am

Who has the 2nd most total {high school, college and pro} sports knowledge on the forum? study

We all know who is number uno. king cheers Basketball Cool Razz

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  HaleyNHsports Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:53 am

I'm going with 'My man..' over GNG, Tommy and dude.

This is going to be a good time for those who can make it...over 21 only of course..

HaleyNHsports
Varsity
Varsity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:26 pm

I don't know what was blowing more today:

The wind or GNG's vocal chords?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty Don't think I can make it.

Post  GNG Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:38 am

Just found out. I gotta work late. No

Have a ball everyone.

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty I am back in.

Post  GNG Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:34 pm

I can't stay long. Two, three, four hours tops. Shocked

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 pm

The wind outside today has some what subsided......

......but here on the Forum it is still blowing quite strong.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Inviting all (of legal age..) Forum Members to our Year End Party at the Auburn Pitts Empty I took a nap at 3 pm yesterday.

Post  GNG Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:09 am

I woke up at 3 am today. I have worked 53 hours so far this week. I guess my body was trying to tell me not to go. My mind wanted to.

I asked my wife why she didn't wake me. She said I was out like a light.

Funny thing is I still feel tired, not refreshed.

I hope everyone had a ball. I am going to have a bad Friday. I am so ticked off. Evil or Very Mad

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:37 am

We certainly missed you. Nice little collection of Forum minds visited the fine establishment of AuburnPitts last night including The Edge, Seacoast Dad, T&F, Tarrier, Haley, "The Great" Jon Kesty, myself and a few other NH HS Sports notables. Highlights of the night:

- Big Carms opinionated views on everything NH HS Sports (and college sports)
- Thought Haley was going to break out the air guitar when the live act busted out some Scorpions from the 80's archives
- Finding out Mrs. T&F had not heard of the forum until just recently. Amazing we've only been at this what, 6, 7 years?
- Rumors swirling about the Union Leaders sports departments future (hint: its in limbo) (ps does this surprise anyone?)
- Rumors swirling that GNG was going to make an appearance enticed at least 2 forum members to the Pitts, we were all disappointed when the man, the myth, the legend turned out to be just that. Maybe next year he'll plan his nap schedule accordingly Wink
- New and very exciting things are happening at NH Sports Page this year and we have mapped out a strategy that will continue to bring the best sports coverage in NH to our readers/watchers/listeners. It includes more video (live streams?), more coverage across the state, and hopefully a new website that will make accessing content easier for our readers.

A huge thanks to Big Carm and Auburn Pitts for sponsoring our little get together. Pizzas, chicken, salad, wings...you name it he had it all laid out for us - not to mention the refreshing beverages. Had a great time!
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  SeacoastDad Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:36 am

It was a pleasure meeting everyone last night. It sounds like you have some big things in store for the web site which will help you continue to deliver the best coverage of high school sports in New Hampshire.

Thanks also to Mr. G for the food, and thanks to you guys again for the invitation.

SeacoastDad

SeacoastDad
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:00 am

Definitely a nice gathering last night.

Dave Haley and I touched upon the playoff refereeing. We had a respectful discussion. Dave screamed at the top of his chords, knocking over Big Carm with the auditory waves, while I listened very respectfully in hushed tones. It's OK though. I took Dave off the Auburn Crime Watch, which I'm part of. We are on the look out for Burglars, Drug Dealers and people who criticize basketball officials on the internet and make their way through Auburn. I told Dave the Auburn police were notified NOT to shackle him last night. The things I do for people I like.

Mrs T & F still thinks there are only about 5 or 6 basketball officials in the state.

As far as GNG (Pepe) goes...... I said there was a lot of wind blowing this week on and off the Forum. Looks like the wind is still blowing pretty strong up in GNG's neck of the woods Laughing

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum