New Hampshire Sports Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
@nhsportspage Twitter Feed
Top posting users this month
No user

Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week.

+2
Tuesday and Friday
GNG
6 posters

Go down

Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week. Empty Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week.

Post  GNG Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:27 am

Gotta cut the cord Pete. It's time to let them go. Sad

There is still plenty of room on my GOFFSTOWN BANDWAGON. Very Happy

You live in Goffstown for PETE'S sake. Very Happy

This kid is the real deal.

Come on Pete. If you vote for them this week I will let you drive the bandwagon for awhile. Laughing

GNG
All-American
All-American

Back to top Go down

Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week. Empty Re: Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:45 am

You know how much I love Justin and the city of Rochester and every thing it represents on the right side of the tracks (Elks Lodge) and wrong side (Riviera Motel), so check out Justin's quote this past Monday from his Sportspage Top 10 on Everything column concerning Central's match with Exeter in the semifinals:

"Central could lose 72-0 Saturday and still be ranked in those stupid power polls"

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week. Empty Re: Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week.

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 am

I was just thinking..... The lobbying on the part of anti Central poll watchers like myself, GNG and others and the pro poll picking of Central by Pete is very similar to the way the House and Senate has operated the last 4 years in DC and will operate for the next 4 years.

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week. Empty Central's place in my ballot

Post  tarrier Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Gotta "work" today, hosting a ROCK 101/Coors Light Pats Viewing Party @ O'Brien's Sports Bar on Main St in Nashua...then I'm going to the Australian Pink Floyd Show tonight(will TNF be there too?)...so I won't even be thinking about the Little Green or the "stupid polls" til I'm no longer Comfortably Numb.

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:27 pm

Unfortunately I won't be at the APF show, Pete. i would've love to have gone. i'll be dealing with some "Yahoo-ing" parents for about 4 hours at a basketball court.

I once read David Gilmour said he couldn't tell the difference between some PF songs and the APF versions of their songs. Should be a treat !!

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  EBlessNHSP Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:24 pm

I just recently discovered "High Hopes"........being a guitar player, I'm not sure how I ever missed this one, but the solo using the slide on the steel guitar is one of the most majestic things my 32 years young ears have every heard...amazing.

Gotta check out APF...
EBlessNHSP
EBlessNHSP
Admin

http://nhsportspage.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  JustinMcIsaac Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Tuesday and Friday wrote:You know how much I love Justin and the city of Rochester and every thing it represents on the right side of the tracks (Elks Lodge) and wrong side (Riviera Motel), so check out Justin's quote this past Monday from his Sportspage Top 10 on Everything column concerning Central's match with Exeter in the semifinals:

"Central could lose 72-0 Saturday and still be ranked in those stupid power polls"

Just for the record (And I'm sure Pete knows this), I wasn't talking about Pete with that- more the Central homers you'll find other places. Pete's my homey, even if I intend to BURY HIM in the NH Sports Page staff picks. I do think power polls are stupid, but I'm sure a lot of people think I'M stupid, so it all works out in the end. afro

JustinMcIsaac
All-State
All-State

http://wtsnam1270.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Heh Justin, are there any new 5 star restaurants in Rochester, if I head down to see the Red Raiders hoop team?

Or if I head down with GNG, any new 1 star restaurants?

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  JAF Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Wouldn't Rochester be an "up" from where you're coming from T&F? Laughing

JAF
Player of the Year
Player of the Year

Back to top Go down

Post  JustinMcIsaac Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Tuesday and Friday wrote:Heh Justin, are there any new 5 star restaurants in Rochester, if I head down to see the Red Raiders hoop team?

Or if I head down with GNG, any new 1 star restaurants?

Buffalo Wild Wings just opened up a month ago- open till 1 am !!!

Some frosty beverages might be in our future Basketball cheers

JustinMcIsaac
All-State
All-State

http://wtsnam1270.com

Back to top Go down

Can't wait to see how Pete manages to get Central in his top ten this week. Empty Rochester...the Lilac City

Post  tarrier Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:44 am

TNF, we will have to make a Rochester trip to see Dominic Paradis and the Red Raiders hoop team...and we WILL meet Justin @ the new Buffalo Wild Wings post game!

tarrier
All-State
All-State

Back to top Go down

Post  Tuesday and Friday Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Sounds Epic to me, Pete.

Usually, any trip to or through Rochester is Epic. I really think there is more Funk-a-doodle stuff that goes on in Rochester than in any other city in NH. I have all I can do to keep my car in the road when I travel through Rochester. There is soooo much to look at and experience. Twisted Evil

Tuesday and Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down